There is so much that I’m thankful for this year. This small post cannot even begin to show all of my appreciation, but it sums up every wonderful thing in my life that I’m beyond grateful for each and every day!
1. I’m thankful for my family. Although far away, they are in my thoughts each and every day. They are what guide me, help me believe in myself, and encourage me. I treasure the time I spend with them and miss them when they are not near.
2. I’m thankful for Spence. Thank you for putting up with me, laughing with me, understanding me, going along with my crazy plans, supporting me, and thank you for just being you!
3. I’m thankful for Ocean. I mean seriously, I don’t know how I’d make it through one single day without looking at this precious face.
4. I’m thankful for my Houston family, ie my wonderful friends, who help me get through each and every day. I couldn’t have made it this long in Texas without y’all there. I couldn’t be more thankful that God led me to Regis and the Houston Met to meet each and everyone of you!
5. I’m thankful for all of my friends back home, or in California and Michigan, who I also miss each day, but cherish our memories and look forward to each time we get to hang out again.
6. I’m thankful for good times with good people. I’m especially thankful for Katie who knows me better than I probably know myself and would never doubt that I would compete with her in the Miss America Pageant. 😉
7. I’m thankful for dance. For the people it led me to meet, for the experiences it has allowed me, and for the happiness I find in the moment.
8. I’m thankful for Dewey Beach. My paradise.
Each night I have to sit back in amazement at everything God has given to me, and I take a moment to thank Him. I’m so grateful.