Happy Monday everyone! A while back I talked about how there was a new look and name coming for counseloretc. Well, that time has arrived!
I have officially transitioned from this site, to my own site, The Counselor Stop. This site should directly forward on to The Counselor Stop, but I know there have been some hiccups along the way. I would hate for you to miss out on the new-age of counseloretc., my posts, articles, tips, tricks, advice, etc.
All new posts will be published through The Counselor Stop. If you would like to receive these updates directly to your email follow these simple steps:
- Visit The Counselor Stop via www.thecounselorstop.com on your favorite web browser.
- You will come to the home page which should look like this:
- Scroll down just a bit to find the “Subscribe to Blog Via E-mail” section in the right hand sidebar.
- Type in your e-mail address and hit subscribe.
- You may think you are done, but you are not. Now you have to confirm your subscription.
- SO now, login into your e-mail account and check your e-mail for something from The Counselor Stop.
- Click “Confirm to Follow”
- It will take you to this page to show you that you are now following The Counselor Stop. You can even click on the blue hyperlink to send you straight to the page.
- Voila! Done . . . . and I promise I don’t ever bombard your inboxes. Pinkie promise!
I would love to have you following The Counselor Stop! Your support is how I now have the opportunity to grow my site and business. I truly couldn’t have done it without you. So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this joinery with me. P.S. if you already follow this blog, you should be okay. I think (I’m no computer genius) I have everyone successfully transferred to my new site to receive updates. If you don’t receive my new post tomorrow, follow the steps above.
There are currently 3 ways to follow The Counselor Stop (formerly counseloretc.):
- Through e-mail updates . . . directions above.
- On Facebook. Like my page The Counselor Stop. I will post all new and old articles there along with little extras you can’t get anywhere else!
- Or on Pinterest where you can pin your favorite links, lessons, and articles to share with friends around the globe.
I look forward to your continued support. You all are super awesome!